St. Luke Catholic Elementary School will be utilizing Barcoft Uniforms for our uniform needs. They can be contacted at 510-638-1622 or bancroft-uniforms.com.
Bancroft Uniform will be at St. Luke's Campus on July 28 from 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM for your shopping convenience.
General Uniform Policy
- Pants/Shorts: Navy Blue or Kahki Uniform Pants.
- Belts: Children in second through eighth grade must wear a black or brown belt must be worn with pants or shorts.
- Skirts, Girls: Uniform red plaid skirt of appropriate length.
- Shirts: White, Red or Navy Blue Uniform Polo with St. Luke School Logo.
- Sweaters, Boys: Red uniform pullover V-neck sweaters with St. Luke School Logo are required for Full Mass Uniform Days. Uniform red vests with St. Luke School Logo may be worn by the 6th, 7th and 8th graders only.
- Sweaters, Girls: Red uniform button up cardigan sweaters with St.Luke Logo are required for Full Mass Uniform Days. Uniform red vests with St. Luke School Logo may be worn by the 6th, 7th and 8th graders only.
- Shoes: Predominatly single colored navy, brown, white or black tennis shoes only, dress shoes are not allowed for safety reasons.
- Socks: Solid white socks must cover the student’s ankles, appear no less than three inches from the top of the shoe and must still be visible with high-tops.
- Sweatshirts: St. Luke sweatshirts may be worn in place of the red sweater except when Full Mass Uniform is required. Sweatshirts may not be dramatically oversized or undersized.
Full Mass Uniform Policy
Full Mass Uniforms are required for 1st Friday Mass and any other Mass Day in which Full Mass Uniform is announced. Time frame for warmer and colder weather will be announced in the Weekly News Brief.
Girls must wear uniform skirts or navy blue pants, white shirts and red sweaters (or vests). Girls’ socks or leotards must be white.
Boys must wear long blue pants, white shirts and red sweaters (or vests).