St. Luke Catholic Elementary School is now utilizing the services of Dennis Uniforms. They can be contacted at 1-800-854-6951 or by clicking on Dennis Uniforms and using St. Luke School Code ULUKES to log in.
General Uniform Policy
- Pants/Shorts: Navy Blue or Kahki Uniform Pants.
- Belts: Children in second through eighth grade must wear a black or brown belt must be worn with pants or shorts.
- Skirts, Girls: Uniform red plaid skirt of appropriate length.
- Shirts: White, Red or Navy Blue Uniform Polo with St. Luke School Logo (must be purchased from Dennis Uniform.
- Sweaters, Boys: Red uniform pullover V-neck sweaters are required for Full Mass Uniform Days. We will be transitioning to a logoed uniform red pullover V-neck sweater. Logoed sweaters will be mandatory by the 2013-2014 school year. Uniform red vests (with or without logo) may be worn by the 6th, 7th and 8th graders only. Vests will transition to the logo in 2014-2015 also.
- Sweaters, Girls: Red uniform button up cardigan sweaters are required for Full Mass Uniform Days. We will be transitioning to a logoed uniform button up cardigan sweater over the next two years (2012-2013 & 2013-2014). Uniform red vests (with or without logo) may be worn by the 6th, 7th and 8th graders only. Vests will transition to the logo in 2014-2015 also.
- Shoes: Predominatly single colored navy, brown, white or black tennis shoes only, dress shoes are not allowed for safety reasons.
- Socks: Solid white socks must cover the student’s ankles, appear no less than three inches from the top of the shoe and must still be visible with high-tops.
- Sweatshirts: St. Luke sweatshirts may be worn in place of the red sweater except when Full Mass Uniform is required. Sweatshirts may not be dramatically oversized or undersized.
Full Mass Uniform Policy
Full Mass Uniforms are required for 1st Friday Mass and any other Mass Day in which Full Mass Uniform is announced. Time frame for warmer and colder weather will be announced in the Weekly News Brief.
Girls must wear uniform skirts, white shirts and red sweaters (or vests). Girls’ socks or leotards must be white.
Boys must wear long blue pants, white shirts and red sweaters (or vests).