Support St. Luke Catholic Elementary School
St. Luke Catholic Elementary School provides a high quality education to a diverse community of students. So that we can continue to make our tuition affordable to as many families as possible, provide resources to our students and teachers, and plan for the future success of our school, we rely on the generous support of the whole St. Luke's community--parents, grandparents, alumni, friends, St. Luke parishioners, local businesses, and other institutions. We hope you will gift us with your time, talent, or treasure.
There are many ways to support our school:
- Annual Fund
- Box Tops for Education
- Labels for Education
- School Store (Shop online and Support St. Luke School)
- Shoparoo - Earn money for the school by taking pictures of your receipts!
- eScrip - register your Safeway Club Card as well as your bank card to raise money on things you already buy!
- Target take Charge of Education - Register you Target RED Card by using our school code 3323
- Raley's Extra Credit - Choose St. Luke's as your school of choice on your "Something Extra" Rewards Card
- Scholarship & Tuition Fund
- Endowment & Memorial Gifts
- Textbook & Materials Fund
- Matching Gifts (e.g. United Way)
- Gifts in Kind (services, materials, technology, items large and small)
Giving to St. Luke Catholic Elementary School:
To make a donation or to learn more about other methods of giving, including gifts of securities, please contact our Development Office.
St. Luke Catholic Elementary School
4005 N Sutter Street
Stockton, CA 95204
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Thank you for your generosity.